- This event has passed.
EXETER Build the Foundations
July 8 | 10:00 am - 3:30 pm£95
In this 1-day workshop, you’ll learn the main elements of Chi Running through a series of fun exercises, drills, visualisations and practise. We’ll work on:
- postural alignment, relaxation and balance
- smooth transition from walk to run
- the importance of the upper body and arm swing
- optimal cadence (strides per minute)
- increased speed through relaxation
- mental focus and body awareness
You’ll learn how to develop your running skill and create a life-long programme for fitness, health and general well-being. Includes individual video observation.
One person is attending EXETER Build the Foundations