- This event has passed.
LONDON 1/2-Day Build the Foundations
April 14 | 2:00 pm - 5:30 pm£50
In this 1/2-day workshop you’ll learn the main elements of Chi Running through a series of fun exercises, drills, visualisations and practise. We’ll work on:
- postural alignment, relaxation, and balance
- smooth transition from walk to run
- the importance of the upper body and arm swing
- optimal cadence (strides per minute)
- increased speed through relaxation
- mental focus and body awareness
You’ll learn how to develop your running skill and create a life-long programme for fitness, health, and general well-being.
3 people are attending LONDON 1/2-Day Build the Foundations