TEACH ITShare your passion. Build a business.
The Oxygen Advantage Instructor Training Programme
13-15 Oct 2017 or 6-8 Apr 2018
Become an Oxygen Advantage® Instructor
Are you a coach, athlete or personal trainer who would like to become an Oxygen Advantage® Instructor?
Do you want to be able to provide individual and group training of the Oxygen Advantage® programme to recreational and non-professional athletes?
Benefits of becoming an Instructor
- The Oxygen Advantage® workout consists of ten breathing exercises taught according to an exact protocol and sequence. Designed by Patrick McKeown, this sequence allows you to teach clients in an efficient manner, maximising the benefits of the Oxygen Advantage® Technique.
- Become an Oxygen Advantage® Instructor by attending one of Patrick McKeown’s 3-day Instructor Trainings in London. During this course you will learn the science behind the Oxygen Advantage® Technique and receive instruction on how to teach the 1-hour workshop to your clients.
- Course details are listed below.
Why become an Oxygen Advantage® Instructor?
- Receive direct tuition in the complete Oxygen Advantage® Technique by Patrick McKeown allowing you to instruct individuals and groups.
- Instructors are provided with an script and unique exercise sequence to teach the Oxygen Advantage® Technique via one hour workouts, or a one-day masterclass format.
- Enjoy full use of the Oxygen Advantage® marketing materials and logo.
- Feature as an instructor on OxygenAdvantage.com and on a country specific website.
- Enjoy trademark status for the word “Oxygen Advantage®” in Europe, North America and Australia when teaching the Oxygen Advantage® Technique.
- Ongoing individual follow up support with Patrick McKeown.
- Only Oxygen Advantage® certified instructors can instruct the Oyxgen Advantage® Technique. This ensures proper and safe instruction of the original breathing exercises.
Instructors must maintain professional indemnity insurance and pay an annual fee for the use of Oxygen Advantage® materials. The current annual fee (as of March 2017) is €200 Euros.
Join one of our upcoming instructor training courses
13-15 Oct 2017 – £950
London: Premier Fitness, London N4 3JP
6-8 April 2018 – £950
London: Venue TBC
Join the community.
Chi Running is more than just a running technique. It's a community!
Find out about upcoming workshops, masterclasses and adventures, and receive regular tips and exercises to help you continue improving your technique.