- This event has passed.
Chi Running Advanced Technique Workshop
November 7 | 9:30 am - November 8 | 5:00 pm£350
This workshop will deliver a deeper understanding of the Chi Running principles and components and assess your level of skill and competence in the Chi Running technique. the workshop includes:
- Video observation covering the key points of efficient biomechanical movement
- Breath work for physical fitness and sports performance based on the Oxygen Advantage breathing method and heat rate variability (HRV)
- Postural work with consideration to physical structure and emotional influence
- The effects of rhythm and cycles of the body including circadian rhythm and menstrual cycle
- An understanding of the aerobic and anaerobic energy systems and how and when to use
- Best practices in developing a training programme
- Life-time access to Online Training materials with video tutorials on basic anatomy and physiology, Oxygen Advantage breathing exercises, functional movement and core strength exercises complementary to running.
This is great if you are considering becoming a Chi Instructor or if you simply want to take your Chi Running to the next level. If, after attending this workshop, you decide to go on to complete the Instructor Training Programme, the cost of this workshop will be deducted from the total cost of the Instructor Training programme.