ChiRunning Advanced Technique Workshop
April 23, 2020 | 10:00 am - April 24, 2020 | 5:00 pm£350
This workshop will deliver a deeper understanding of the ChiRunning principles and components and assess your level of skill and competence in the ChiRunning technique.
The workshop includes:
- Video observation covering the key points of efficient biomechanical movement
- Breath work for physical fitness and sports performance based on the Oxygen Advantage breathing method
- Postural work with consideration to physical structure and emotional influence
- The effects of rhythm and cycles of the body
- An understanding of the aerobic and anaerobic energy systems and how and when to use
- Best practices in developing a training programme
- Life-time access to Online Training materials with video tutorials on posture, breathing, and mindful movement.
This is great if you are considering becoming a Chi Instructor or if you simply want to take your ChiRunning to the next level. If, after attending this workshop, you decide to go on to complete the Instructor Training Programme, the cost of this workshop will be deducted from the total cost of the Instructor Training programme.