- This event has passed.
LONDON Get Started! 1/2-day Introduction
June 15 | 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm£50.00
Improve your running technique, become more efficient in your movement, reduce your risk of injury and enjoy your practice! In this 1/2-day workshop you’ll learn the key elements of Chi Running through a series of fun exercises, drills, visualisations and practise. We’ll work on:
- postural alignment, relaxation and balance
- smooth transition from walk to run
- the importance of the upper body and arm swing
- optimal cadence (strides per minute)
- increased speed through relaxation
- mental focus and body awareness
You’ll learn how to develop your running skill and create a life-long programme for fitness, health and general well-being. Suitable for runners of all levels from complete beginners to seasoned marathoners and triathletes. Suitable for any age and level of fitness.