- This event has passed.
KILKENNY 1/2-day Build the Foundations
January 19 | 9:30 am - 1:00 pm£40.00
Improve your running technique, become more efficient in your movement, reduce your risk of injury and enjoy your practice! In this workshop you’ll learn the main elements of Chi Running through a series of fun exercises, drills, visualisations and practise. We’ll work on:
- postural alignment, relaxation and balance
- smooth transition from walk to run
- the importance of the upper body and arm swing
- optimal cadence (strides per minute)
- increased speed through relaxation
- mental focus and body awareness
You’ll learn how to develop your running skill and create a life-long programme for fitness, health and general well-being. Suitable for runners of all levels from complete beginners to seasoned marathoners and triathletes. Suitable for any age and level of fitness.