BURY: Speed with Ease
February 15, 2020 | 10:00 am - 2:00 pm£40.00
Running is a skill that most of us ignore and for that matter walking too, mother nature’s way of punishing us for that poor level of bio-mechanical skill is the niggle, the twinge and then the injury.
- This half-day workshop will build on your ChiRunning foundations knowledge and develop your running skills even further.
- You’ve learned the basics, now spend some time perfecting the skills you’ve learned.
- Suitable for individuals who have attended a ChiRunning Workshop or Foundation 121 and want to take their practice further.
- These workshops are limited to a small group of 1:4 to ensure plenty of individual attention.
- Investment: £40:00pp (Maximum of 4 people per workshop)
What you will get from this workshop
Speed with Ease builds on the basic ChiRunning techniques learned on the Build the Foundations workshop and takes your running practice to the next level.
- Advance Video Observation and feedback
- Improve your timing and coordination to enable you to become more fluid in your runs.
- Perfect your cadence
- Master stride length and speed whilst maintaining cadence.
- Hill running technique’s – Uphill and Downhill as what goes up must come down!!!
- 30-minute private follow up Zoom call.