Run With Ease: ChiRunning Virtual Workshop
3 x 1.5 hr online sessions: 20, 27 June, 4 July
Learn the art of mindful movement to improve running efficiency, reduce the risk of injury, and make your running more fun and enjoyable. Perfect for new and seasoned runners alike.
This is how it will work:
Session 1 – 1.5 hr live virtual session delivered via Zoom
- Practical work on breathing, balance, movement with breath, and rhythm
- Guidance for self video analysis – how to do it
- Homework including video yourself, breathing practice, cadence practice
Session 2 – 1.5 hr virtual session
- Video analysis with individual guidance on the three main form focuses on which to work
- Homework and training programme guidance
Session 3 – 1.5 hr virtual session
- Catch-up to answer any of your questions
You’ll also get:
- The option to join a future 1-day in-person workshop at no additional cost
- One year’s free access to the 20-Day Chi Challenge Online Programme (value £75)
We’ll keep to a small group so there’ll be plenty of individual attention. Learn exercises, drills, visualisations to help improve your running performance, reduce the risk of injury. Work with master instructor Gray Caws who has been helping runners breathe easier and run better since 2012.
Suitable for all levels of ability and fitness.